Sunday, March 10, 2013

Back to Reno

I had an uneventful flight back to Reno with cloudy skies most of the way.  Snowstorms were hitting the east coast and the Chicago area.
     This week has been filled with domestic duties, walking at Damonte wetlands, and always more job searching.  The ice has melted from the large pond at the wetlands.  I know Spring is coming when the Marsh Wrens are singing from the tops of the reeds.


     I started the blog's bird list over today.  All the wonderful birds from NH/ Maine/ and CT are good memories.  Today the list begins with birds along the Truckee River, Damonte wetlands, and the backyard.

     A happy event,  my brother and sister-in-law have returned from nearly 2 years (1 3/4 yrs) of bicycling and hiking across USA, Mexico, Central America and South America. Good to have them back in USA after their amazing trip.



Since the last posting from NH had photos of CT,  I will put up 2 photos from a NH snowstorm the day I was leaving (returning to CT).   Both photos taken across the street at Oyster River.


No comments:

Post a Comment