Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Transitions

Colorado is over,  Hooray !!  I am so glad to be away from that place.  Management was horrible, condescending, double standards against certain employees, and more.  We spent most of the work shift standing around waiting.  I would have 3 or 4 phone calls, maybe 2 check-ins, maybe not.  The younger employees watched videos on social media and talked among themselves.  I can't stare at the screen for that long.  Why so few guests ?   Snow conditions are just not so good.  It's plenty cold, but there is not enough moisture for large snowfalls. 
     Recently someone said to me,  "Copper Mt used to be such a good family place, now its so uppity."      I could not agree more.  Why do ski resorts need to be so pretentious ?

     I have had a few interviews at Texas State Parks.  We will see what happens there.

No comments:

Post a Comment